Medical Cannabis Card Certification
First Time Medical Cannabis Cards & Renewals
(Currently Only Available in Massachusetts)
Getting started, all you need to know
A medical cannabis card is a state-issued identification that allows patients to purchase cannabis products in a dispensary to treat medical conditions and symptoms of chronic illness. Non-patients are not able to enter a medical dispensary without this card. There are multiple benefits to getting your medical cannabis card.
Medical Card Services Offered in Massachusetts.
Medical Marijuana Card in Massachusetts
Why would I want a Medical Cannabis Card if I live in Massachusetts?
- Save at least 20% on taxes. Medical patients do not pay taxes at the registered medical dispensaries.
- 56 plus Medical Dispensaries approved for sales in Massachusetts.
- Discount programs and vouchers.
- Medical Cannabis Home Delivery.
- Register up to two caregivers who are able to pick up your medicine on your behalf.
- Higher dosed edible products for medical cannabis patients.
- Patient supply is protected. Medical dispensaries must reserve 35% of their supply for registered patient’s.
- Patients don’t have to wait in the same lines as adult use consumers.
- Patient home cultivation is different. All registered patients are allowed to grow and maintain their own 60-day supply.
- Federal medical protections exist.
Benefits of a Medical Marijuana Card
Process for Medical Marijuana Card in Massachusetts
Just few easy steps, we can guide you
- Complete all online paperwork. This can be completed here.
- Appointments can be made here.
- Set an appointment date and time for tele-health, video or phone chat on the calendar.
- Appointment via phone, video or office for consultation and card.
- Temporary card available that day and will be emailed to print
- Email sent that day with info on how to register with the state to get a permanent card
- Emails with resources, dispensaries and special deals and coupon codes