Holistic Caring’s 1:1 Telehealth Nurse Consultations promote hope and walk the road with patients while providing holistic counseling and cannabis logistics.
The counseling process involves an assessment, treatment plan, logistical assistance, and cannabis RX adjustments to dial in the best outcomes for all cannabinoids – not just CBD & THC.
Our team of seasoned Registered Nurses (RNs) improve dispensary-patient retention by personalizing online menus and interpret into patient guidance.
HC Nurses create a patient care plan (shopping guide) for the retail team to fulfill, easing dispensary operations and efficiency.
Our team also provides vetting of medicinally focused products builds a credible value differential for dispensaries and brands.
As we build “The Medical Door” to this industry, we need a separation of those who can do this on their own, and those who need guidance by a healthcare professional. A good rule of thumb would be for patients to do a self-questionnaire to determine whether a practitioner should be involved in supervising their care.
• I need an individualized approach to optimize my cannabis results. (Yes/No)
• I need medical cannabis for an ill child or adolescent. (Yes/No)
• I need to reduce my reliance on pharmaceuticals. (Yes/No)
• I have been diagnosed with cancer. (Yes/No)
• I have a cardiac or respiratory condition, such as arrhythmia, hypertension, asthma, COPD etc. (Yes/No)
• I have been diagnosed with diabetes. (Yes/No)
• I have a serious mental health disorder, such as schizophrenia, bipolar, etc. (Yes/No)
• I need cannabis to manage / improve a complex medical condition. (Yes/No)
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above questions, seeking education is important to ensure safe and optimal medical cannabis use.
Source: FAQ Integrated Holistic Care.