Our Next Webinar Starts In:
NOVA 40th Revisited: PTSD & Cannabinoids
A Presentation by Elisabeth Mack, RN, BSN
Live Screening and Live Q&A Session
Join us as we’ll revisit our founder Elisabeth’s presentation from the Nurses Organization of Veterans Affairs 40th Annual Meeting.
The presentation will be followed by a LIVE Q&A Session during which Elisabeth will answer some of the most frequently asked questions about the role of cannabis medicine in coping with PTSD.
Bridging the Gap Between Traditional and Medical Cannabis:
• The endocannabinoid system
• Medical applications of cannabis
• Patient interactions with the medical system
• Criminal/legal sanctions to patients & nurses
• State medical Cannabis Programs
• Cultivation, handling, storing
• Scope & standards of practice for cannabis nurses
• American Cannabis Nurses Association